“What consumers tell each other about a brand is exactly what it is” …Customer’s Experience, key to a successful business
Don’t Call it a BRAND if it doesn’t connect with the right audiences in a relevant way …. your audiences are the customers
The first thing you sell to your customer is your BRAND. Let your brand speaks good of your products and services.
Great CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEK! Remember, You can’t have a better partner in business than your CUSTOMER
The Six Core Values of Customer Service Week
- To appreciate customers for their patronage and loyalty
- To appreciate staff and every customer service representatives for committing to good service delivery
- To boost morale, motivation and teamwork.
- To evaluate and emphasize on the impact of Customer Service in their organizations
- To raise company-wide awareness of the importance of customer service and highlight its commitment to good customer experience.
- To thank other departments for their support in delivering great service to customers and highlight the important role they play in serving customers.
Happy Customer Service Week 2017